EVOLVED-5G Accelerator Call for Expression of Interest
EVOLVED-5G (https://evolved-5g.eu/) consortium is calling for SMEs and Start-ups from Europe to apply for the EVOLVED-5G Acceleration Program, which will help them turn their products/services into scalable businesses by adapting new digital technologies and 5G applications. 20 entrepreneurs and start-ups will be selected to join the 5-month program, starting in January 2023. The EVOLVED-5G consortium through an intensive capacity building program will support its participants, by providing them training and advanced business support, coaching on funding opportunities, technical assistance, and business networking to grow their ventures and expand them across the EU.
Applications are open until Friday, February 3rd 2023.
The EVOLVED-5G Project is funded by the EU under the Horizon 2020 Programme, counting 21 partners from 10 countries.
What we offer:
Capacity Building & Training on
- Business and technical support tailored to the needs of the ventures.
- Training on investment readiness and funding opportunities
- Access to European market opportunities and support through networking events.
- Access to members of the EVOLVED-5G network of 5G and innovation experts.
- Access to EVOLVED-5G project’s network of entrepreneurs, professionals, media, funding companies and international partners.
How to Apply
Applications are submitted online via Vestbee’s platform for startups: https://app.vestbee.com/org/envolve
Application Submission Deadline: Friday, February 3rd 2023.
Who Can Apply?
The call is addressed to start-ups and small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) from all the EU countries. Commitment from the participants
A minimum of 1 member per team, expert in their project field, must be committed to participate in the accelerator activities.
Arrange an appointment with the our team to learn more about the acceleration program and receive support at the following email: email@example.com
About the EVOLVED-5G Acceleration Programme:
The Program’s Timeline & Support Stages
The Program starts in January 2023 and ends in May 2023. Below is the timeline and the description of the different support stages.
- Outreach & Selection: October 17 – December 31, 2022
- Application period: October 17 – November 30, 2022
- Evaluation period: December 1 – December 20, 2022
- Selection of 20 companies
- Information to the applicants: December 20 – January 10, 2023
- Capacity Building Program: January 20 – May 31, 2023
- Pitching Day & Selection of 10 Projects: June 2023
- Incubation Support & Mentoring: June 2023 – July 2023
The selected start-ups will go through a 5-month capacity building Program tailored to support them in developing their business models, access to finance and market strategies.
Pitching Day | Selection Of 10 Projects – June 2023
Entrepreneurs will pitch in front of a selected jury from the consortium members and our advisory board that will select 10 projects, which will continue in the next incubation phase.
The pitching teams will be screened based on their value proposition, their innovation, the applicability of their technology, their business model and scalability potential, their implementation capacity, and finally on their pitch effectiveness.
Incubation Support: June 2023 – July 2023
The 10 selected companies will benefit from a 2-month incubation support and get in depth technical and business support. The 2-month incubation period will revolve around:
- defining a business growth roadmap for the companies and supporting them in the implementation.
- facilitating linkages with experts, investors, and professionals – giving the teams access to support programs, market and funding opportunities through EVOLVED-5G and its partners’ networks.